You no longer need to sign-up for weekend Mass!
We are doing a new Parish Pictorial Directory.
All parishioners are asked to have their family photo taken and you will receive an 8×10 of that photo along with a copy of the directory…FREE.
- Click on the box on the right side of the homepage entitled “photography appointment scheduling login”
- Enter church code wi119 Church Code & Password are case sensitive
- Enter church password photos
- Click on the Enter button
- Click on the desired photography date
- Click on the Reserve Time button beside the desired photography appointment time
- Enter the appropriate information in all required fields (indicated by the asterisk)
- Enter your email address if a confirmation email is desired
- Click on the Schedule Appointment button at the bottom of the screen to reserve the photography appointment time in your family’s name
- If you have more than six family members being photographed, please reserve two appointments consecutively (such as 6:00 and 6:10)
- Print the next screen to use as a reminder of your family’s photography appointment
- Contact Kathy in the Parish Office (715-832-2504) to change or cancel your photography appointment
Welcome to our parish website. This is an extension of our parish life, we hope you find it helpful and engaging. If there’s something we can do for you, please “Contact Us.” God bless you and your day!
-St. Olaf Parish
DIOCESE OF LA CROSSE GUIDELINES FOR REPORTING INSTANCES OF CHILD ABUSE OR NEGLECT
The Diocese of La Crosse through its policies and procedures seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a priest or deacon. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to the diocesan Bishop at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse, WI 54602- 4004. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office of the Vicar for Clergy or on the diocesan website at http://www.diolc.org/safe-environment/ . Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish or school and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection and Children and Young People, please contact the Vicar for Clergy, Diocese of La Crosse, at (608) 788-7700.