What is Scrip?
Scrip is a term that means “substitute money.” You simply purchase gift cards/certificates and use them just like cash. As a non-profit organization, the Parish is able to purchase these gift cards at a discount. This discount ranges anywhere from 2% – 15%. It costs you nothing to participate. It’s a win-win situation. You get the full face value and the parish gets a percentage of your purchase from the businesses.
Where do I get Scrip?
Scrip is available before and after the weekend Masses and in the Parish Office during the week (Mon—Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm). We have gift cards from over 30 different businesses on-hand and additional ones that can be ordered. These special orders are made Monday morning and they usually arrive at the office on Thursday. Any orders are then filled and will be ready for pick-up at Masses on the weekend. Payment must accompany your order.
You can also download the scrip form and fill it out from your home then bring it with you when you come to Mass and visit the Scrip table on weekends. Click here to download the scrip form
How can I Help?
By purchasing scrip gift cards/certificates….
- for your everyday expenses like groceries, gasoline, clothing and other essentials
- for restaurant dining – we have 14 different choices on hand as well as additional ones that can be ordered
- for your specialty shopping: hardware, decorating, office supplies, hair salons, and even roofing and building materials
- to pay charge account balances on your Kohl’s charge cards
- for all your gift-giving needs
By signing up to help….
- Sell Scrip after Weekend Masses
- Weekly pick-up from local vendors (Wednesday pm or Thursday am)
- Office help (Monday am)